2007-05-31

Fast Twitch -- Week 12 (Thursday, May 31)

Thursday noon long course

400 warmup

200: 50 scull/50 drill

300 kick

4x150 free with snorkel, :25 rest

4x50 on 1:10
1-2 back, 3-4 breast

100 easy
------------------
My body felt better today. I think part of it is swimming in the pool while it's setup for the meet (today a few people swam the 800 or the mile). Something about having touchpads in the pool, the blocks set up and the tents erected made the mental aspect a little exciting.

Some members of the Mexican national team were at the pool today and last night. They're pretty fast. I saw a breaststroker do some 50 breast repeats yesterday holding 36s. i could make one and then would need about three minutes before I did another one.

In any case, it'll be fun racing these guys and watching them swim. They looked fast in warmup, and I hope they can translate it to the actual races.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?