2007-04-23

Fast Twitch -- Week 7 (Monday, April 23)

Monday p.m. long course

600 warmup

8x50 :15 rest
25 scull/25 free with snorkel

10x100 on 1:45
50 back/50 free, increasing the effort on backstroke

4x15 breakouts on 1:00, one of each stroke

Four turns from the 15-meter mark

300 easy
------------
The first two sets helped get out the kinks of travel and the meet. I wanted to work on my body position on the 10x100s, and I swam straight for pretty much all of it.

As I said in my previous post, I need to do more work on turns. Tonight, I tried to work on my IM turns, but I couldn't properly get the back/breast turn right because the flags were set up for long course, which means a different number of strokes into the wall. I'll work on the turn when I get into a short course pool.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?